Friday, June 29, 2007

Quack! Quack!

The Big 2 Year Old Picture...

This week was pretty normal...
Tuesday swimming and then to pick up his pictures.
Wednesday Cypress Gardens with the LMOMs...including a temper tantrum while waiting to go into Splash Island.
Thursday swimming and then home to do laundry.
Last night I went and walked with some of my other team members - 8 miles! Woohoo! I always feel so good after a long walk...like I've really accomplished something.

Today was Gymboree. Last week and this week were House Days. Everything was set up to resemble different parts of a house. There was a playroom, bathtub, bunk beds and a two story house with two levels. The hide and seek for these days was with rubber duckies. L.J. loved finding the ducks and "Quack! Quacked!" the whole time. He's really got that part down good now.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

He is too cute!! I love the pages :) Happy 4th!!

Dawnree said...

He is adorable! I love all your layouts, and your header is fabulous