04.30.10

Saturday Jay, Brian and Dad went to Anna Maria fishing so Mom, Christy and I took the boys to Epcot. They were all pretty well-behaved and we had a great day. When we all got back the guys took the boys to Wing House for dinner. I asked L.J. if he looked at the girls there and he said "well, yeah mom". Too funny! While they were eating wings Christy hosted a Thirty-One Gifts party at my house. LOVE their bags and purses and I can't wait to get the stuff I bought.
05.01.10

Sunday we were lazy all morning so we took off to who knows where during the afternoon. We ended up freezer shopping, Mother's Day shopping, went to Family Fun Center for some game time and ate dinner at Ling's Buffet...yum sushi!!
05.02.10

Monday after school we made L.J.'s teachers each a little sub (complete with wrapping from Subway) that held a Subway gift card for Teacher Appreciation Day. He couldn't wait to give them to them on Tuesday.
It also marked another milestone in L.J.'s puppy's life. He now has to stay home...no car rides. Jay and I both had incidents this weekend where we were halfway home and had to go all the way back to mom's house because of a left puppy. We were going to wait until he turned 5 to enforce this, but it's really time now. This morning went well though and he didn't argue one bit to take him.
05.03.10

Today L.J. gave his teachers their subs and they loved them!!! One even got teary-eyed reading the little poem on them. We spent the afternoon finishing up a little wooden pirate ship that we started yesterday and then Jay and L.J. put together some puzzles tonight (a new Daddy/L.J. nighttime routine).
05.04.10

new layouts...








No comments:
Post a Comment