Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines, Olympics, Powdered Wigs and Mardi Gras

Thursday after work I used the gift certificate I got for Christmas from Dave and Janie to go get a manicure and haircut. I had the girl cut some side bangs, which I think I am already regretting...I'll never like my hair. LOL!

02.11.10


Friday was the start of the Olympics in Vancouver so L.J. and I talked about what all they would be doing. I explained it to him in Wii terms...you know like the ski jumping and snowboarding. haha

02.12.10


Saturday morning we got up and went to the pancake festival with Dave and Janie. L.J. chowed down on the sausage and ate quite a bit of the pancakes too. Afterwards he and I headed down to Christy's for the boys' birthday party while Jay went to work. That night all their friends came over and played Wii and had pizza, salad and cake. It was so funny watching all the guys doing the Just Dance game. Jay went out to Little Randy's birthday party that night with Corey.

02.13.10


Sunday morning all the boys opened up their Valentine's presents and then L.J. and I came back and went straight out to Corey and Jenn's where Jay was to watch the race. They had a bunch of people over and cooked out for it. L.J. played hard with all the kids there and was worn out. Jay got me some hot chocolate K-cups due to my obsession with a glass of it every night and I got him some fishing shorts with a beer can holder on the side.

02.14.10


Monday after school we talked about President's Day. We even made a powdered wig like they used to wear out of cotton balls and made mini cherry pies after I told L.J. about George Washington being so truthful about chopping down the cherry tree.

02.15.10


Today being Mardi Gras we made masks and had jambalaya for dinner. L.J. loved it and ate a ton...shrimp and sausage are two of his favs. It was pretty chilly outside today but we did go out and play in the backyard for a little bit.

02.16.10




new layouts...



No comments: