10.20.09

Wednesday we spent the afternoon at home and played a little football at dusk that night.
10.21.09

Thursday I went for part of my spa package from Jay...a massage and facial. I left feeling slippery and very relaxed. :)
10.22.09

Friday night we tried one more time to find costumes and once again had nothing and ended up eating dinner at Red Elephant with Corey, Jenn and Brooklynn.
10.23.09

Saturday it was down to the wire and we came up with Burnt Up Electricians as our costumes. I headed to Walmart to buy shirts to burn holes in and we had some makeup to look scarred. That night we took L.J. to the fall festival at the ball field and then he stayed with mom and dad while we partied.
10.24.09

Sunday we went to Marissa's birthday party and L.J. had a blast playing in the bounce house with all the kids.
10.25.09

Tonight we had a ballgame and L.J. has a little cough...ugh...hope it goes away soon.
10.26.09





No comments:
Post a Comment