Monday, June 15, 2009

06.08.09 - flying a kite on a windy Monday


Tuesday L.J. went to Janie's house. That night was my Officer Installation for Juniors. I was installed as President-Elect of our club. One more year and I'll be President. We had a great dinner and informal ceremony.

06.09.09


Wednesday after school, L.J. and I headed down to meet Christy and pick up Bryant. He was out of school Thursday and Friday and the summer camp didn't start until Monday so he came to stay with us for a couple days.

On the way home, Bryant was Officer Joe and Emeril all rolled into one. He asked me several times about how fast I was going to make sure I was doing the speed limit. I also made the comment that I needed to check the chicken in the crockpot to make sure it wasn't burning. His response "Did you add water? It won't burn if you added water." Little smartypants!

That night after dinner he and L.J. got into the costumes and proceeded to have a ninja fight in the living room.



06.10.09 - new herb plants for the window sill


Bryant and L.J. ended up spending the night at mom's house and I got up early Thursday morning and went over there. I tried to get the boys to go somewhere that day, but they are both homebodies and just wanted to swim and play at mom's. The pool felt good though because it was sooooo hot.

06.11.09

Friday I went to order L.J.'s cake while he was in school and then afterwards we met up with mom, dad and Bryant to head down to Cape Coral to see Caleb graduate. He was so cute in his cap and gown and sang loud and proud during the whole presentation. He was one of the 5 Little Snowmen part of the show. We went to eat after the ceremony and then we all went back to the Port Charlotte house where Jay was waiting for us.

06.12.09


Saturday Dave and Janie came down to spend the day with us. We took the boys to the beach while the guys went out for bait and then took a boat ride and had lunch parked under one of the bridges. Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing (as much as you can with all 3 boys) back at the house. We grilled some burgers and hot dogs for dinner and then did sparklers when it got dark.

06.13.09


PHOTOS FROM THE WEEKEND



Sunday we all went back out on the boat and fished for a while and then cleaned up and came back home. L.J. and Jay took one last dip in mom and dad's pool before we went home to get a good night's rest. What a weekend!




06.14.09 - Jay let the boys chum for bait...L.J. was less than thrilled about how it felt on his hands

No comments: