Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend with the Boys!

Jay went to the race in Homestead this weekend with Brian and a large group of guys so Christy and the boys came up to visit. Friday night we built another fire and toasted some marshmallows when they arrived.

Saturday we went over to Grandpa's for a little while and then headed over to Orlando to do some shopping. Bryant and Dad dropped us off and went to Bass Pro while we dragged L.J. and Caleb to the outlet mall. I got L.J. some cute Christmas PJs and another set that says "My Imaginary Friend Did It". Anyone that knew me as a child will think that is hilarious since I had one that went everywhere with us.

At the outlet they had the cutest reindeer dressed in different attire throughout the mall as decorations. We got some shots of L.J. and Caleb with the skater, the basketball player and the one laying on a bench reading. Very cute idea!

After that we decided to head over to Old Town in Kissimmee. We walked around and played some arcade games and rode a few rides. L.J. needed a nap so bad and it finally showed when we stopped to eat at Cracker Barrel before heading home. He was fussy and whiny and I ended up just taking him out to the van. I know he was tired, but he's really getting old enough to be able to sit at a table and wait for other people to finish eating. UGH!

Yesterday we did a little more shopping at Target, Linens and Things and Big Lots while Dad and Bryant went to the Gun Show. Then we met them for lunch at Moe's and then spent the rest of the afternoon at mom and dad's house just hanging out.

Here are some pics from Thursday night and the weekend...
Weekend Pics


And a few new layouts I did...Credits HERE


No comments: