SHOGUN PICTURES
This morning he went hunting on Lloyd's parent's property and then after Thanksgiving dinner he and Corey are heading up to Georgia to hunt some more. I think he will have a great birthday weekend.
To catch up on the rest of the week. Tuesday night I went to a Juniors meeting where we made CD albums/journals for the PACE girls. It was such a fun project and I love the way they turned out.


Yesterday we tried to go to story time at the Winter Haven Library. L.J. was fine until right before it started and then he started screaming for a "pop-pop" and would not calm down. Why does my child have to the loud obnoxious one in the VERY quiet library??? I was so embarrassed and I just picked him up and we left. I don't know if we will try that again or not.
Ok...well off to make Cheesy Stuffing cups for lunch at mom and dad's today. I'll blog later with Thanksgiving pics!
Here's a few new layouts too...CREDITS HERE







1 comment:
Oh so adorable Layouts and nice pics,looks like it was a very nice day:)
Post a Comment