Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


35 years ago today my mom and dad were married. Yes, that means I'm getting old. Today Dad surprised her with a DVD of pics throughout the years that he helped me put together. I have been trying all day to upload it to Google so I could put it on here, but no luck so far.

Anyway, Monday night we went to eat at Dave and Janie's since they hadn't seen L.J. since before the 4th when they went to Alabama. He ate pizza and played hard running around the ottoman like a million times.

Toot! Toot! Blowing the Barney whistles with Gram

Yesterday we started back at swimming and what an ordeal. There are only 3 returning kids and the rest are newbies. They all cried for their mommies, which is exactly how L.J. acted at that age too. In turn, their crying made him start too, but he calmed down pretty quick and showed off his swimming skills.

Afterward we went home and played outside for a while in the miserable heat and then he attempted to take a nap before we went to walk with mom. We walked around Lake Hollingsworth and then down to Morton so L.J. could feed the ducks while I walked that lake. He was having such a good time. He fed them a whole bag of buns and didn't want to leave. Then as we were heading back to the car it started lightning so mom and L.J. stayed at the college while I walked back and got the car.




Today we went to the crazy Gymboree class, it was just very chaotic and all the kids seemed very wound up.

2 comments:

Lisa Joy said...

Happy anniversary to your parents!
Great photos!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! your pages are amazing!!! colorful, fresh and happy!! I could spend hours checking every single entry of your blog!! I guess I'll have to come back later LOL
Hugs & kisses, Mariquita from Argentina