Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cookies, fishing and presents for the birds

Thursday I spent the afternoon backing up photos on DVDs to clear out my SD card and get ready for Christmas photos.

12.17.09


Friday L.J. brought home all his Christmas projects so far. My favorite is the key he decorated to put outside to make sure Santa can get in with no chimney.

12.18.09


Saturday we had our family party at our house. It was great food, great conversation and lots of rowdy boys.

12.19.09


Sunday Jay fished a tournament on Kissimmee with Arnie - and won $200...woohoo!!! L.J. and I went over to Camp Mack for the weigh-in. Then we met Mom and Dad, Jay and Arnie in Bartow for dinner.

12.20.09


Monday after work we made a present for the birds outside in the backyard. Pinecone bird feeders...peanut butter and bird seed. It was another project where L.J. had to get messy, but he did it and we made several to hang from the tree outside.

12.21.09


Today we cheated and used refrigerated cookie dough to make some cookies for Santa. I happen to know Santa loves Nestle Tollhouse though so we'll be ok. L.J. had fun decorating them with icing, sprinkles, sugar crystals, mini marshmallows and crushed up Oreos. They turned out really yummy! I also attempted to make Outback's Alice Springs Chicken and Jay even said it tasted better than the original...go me!

12.22.09


PHOTOS FROM THE WEEK



No comments: