Monday, August 3, 2009

Not many fish...

This week Melissa was on vacation from the office so I went in Monday - Thursday to cover the phones, etc. L.J. came with me on Monday and Wednesday after school, but then Janie kept him on Tuesday and Thursday.

07.27.09 - treating L.J.'s mosquito bites


07.28.09 - working at Arnett


07.29.09 - L.J. with the knight in the lobby, of course singing Backyardigans' "We're knights that's right" the whole time


07.30.09 - a new toy from Gram


Friday L.J. had water day at school and then that night we went to the ball field to make sure he was signed up for T-ball. Mom and Dad met us there and we went to eat at Gators Dockside afterwards.

07.31.09


Saturday Jay went to work and Mom and I went to get L.J.'s T-ball stuff. We got him some pants, a helmet and a glove. Now all we need to get started is socks and cleats. That afternoon Aunt Barbara and Kendall came over to mom's to swim with us.

08.01.09


Sunday we headed down to Bradenton to go fishing. While the fishing wasn't great, only a few good hits and only one snook to the boat, we still had a great time. We had lunch under the LongBoat bridge and L.J. got to swim around there for a while. He also took a nap for over an hour on the boat so he was well-rested. We topped it off with a stop at Sweetberries on the way back....yum!

08.02.09


Today I started counting my Weight Watchers points. It is the only thing in the past that has worked for me and I am determined to let it work for me again. I think I am to the point where really want to succeed.

08.03.09

No comments: