Monday, February 2, 2009

Pigfest and Super Bowl...

Ok I'll play catch up now since it's been a while. Monday after school I took L.J. to the new park in Lakeland. It is so cool and he loved every part of it. After that we went to McD's for a little late lunch.


Tuesday we ran some errands and then L.J. went to mom and dad's while I went to a board meeting. Wednesday was a normal school day. I ordered my custom font - my own handwriting to use on my layouts. yay! Wanna see?

Thursday L.J. went to stay with Janie so I did some running around, cleaning and got my hair cut. Friday Mom was off to get ready for their camping trip so after L.J. got out of school we went over there for a little while. That night we went to the Lakeland PigFest. It was pretty chilly, but L.J. had a good time anyway. We ate a little and got to see a lot of people we haven't seen in a while.


Saturday we went back to PigFest to eat lunch and let L.J. play in the bounce house and slides. After that we took him to the new park (which was super crowded) and then to Carraba's that night for dinner. Yum! I think he fell asleep too early on the way home that night though because he was in our room at 4:45 am Sunday morning wanting to watch TV. Jay convinced him to just get in bed with us and sleep a little more. (This is soooo unusual for our child to be up that early)



Yesterday we spent most of the day at the house before heading over to Dawn and Jody's for the Super Bowl. There was a LOT of yummy food including the hot spicy chicken dip that I love even though there is nothing lowfat about it and an oreo pudding dessert that was gone about 5 minutes after they set it out. Heaven! L.J. got to play outside with Brian's girls when we first got there and then Brooklynn and Kaleigh came over later. He had fun and was worn out.

Sunday night definitely brought us the quote of the week from L.J. He's really been on a kick about saying "You're a good..." to everyone including when he is talking about himself. (ex: good helper, good washer, good motorcycle rider, good colorer, etc.) So we're leaving the Super Bowl party and he starts making the rounds saying goodbye to everyone. There were some friends of Dawn and Jody's there that we had just met so he was a little unsure who to hug and kiss goodbye. As he made his way around the room, he made sure to hug every one of the girls...skipping the most of the guys. So we were walking out joking about him being a little ladies man and Jay jokingly said the phrase "Don't hate the player, hate the game." L.J. looks at him and says "We're good players Daddy!" We all just laughed and Jay agreed with him. Too cute! I have a little heartbreaker in the making.



here's a rundown of my Project 365 pics for the week...

01.26.09

01.27.09

01.28.09

01.29.09

01.30.09

01.31.09

02.01.09


and finally catch up on my layouts...









5 comments:

Kresta said...

Wow you've been busy! Great photos and LOs!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great layouts! I love your font!

Vanessa said...

Beautiful pages Tracy!!

DawnMarch said...

Love your new font! I have got to do that sometime!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that font! Love the photos and LO's also, sounds like you have been busy!!