01.02.09

Saturday Mom and I decided to go around to some garage sales to see if we could find any good deals. We are soooo not good at that kind of shopping. We only ended up buying one thing...a train set for L.J. because as soon as he saw it, he wouldn't stop asking for it. We hit a few and then went to Target. We spent the afternoon at mom and dad's house and L.J. and I played outside on the swings and trampoline. Then we all went to eat that night at Five Guys Burgers and Cold Stone later for ice cream...last hurrah before we start healthy eating. hehe
01.03.09

Yesterday we got some things done around the house, nothing exciting just cleaning that needed to be done. I also did a grocery run to buy some veggies and healthier food.
01.04.09

and a few new layouts...







6 comments:
yay for healthy eating! (but yay for one last hurrah!) Haha!
Yay for garage sales and healthy food :) Your posts always make me smile girl.
Love your pics.
Cute pics! Sounds like a good weekend - esp. the Cold Stone part!! Good luck with the healthier eating - that's hard. Great LOs!
Great new photos and layouts, Tracy! Can't say I'm with you on the brussel sprouts- but good for you!! :)
Garage sales are awesome! Cute photos!
That first photo is a hoot! Love the LO's and are those brussel sprouts I see..blech..LOL
Post a Comment