Yesterday I took my getting-oh-so-much-better-at-shopping son out to spend a little Christmas money. We hit up Target looking for a desk chair for him (which was out of stock...no luck there), ended up getting him a few shirts and shorts. Then we ate lunch before heading over to Bed, Bath and Beyond. I kept telling him that was where we were going and when we got there he said "Where's Buzz?". He totally thought I meant To Infinity and Beyond. LOL We got Jay some Gloria Jean's Hazelnut K-cups for the coffeemaker since he decided that was his fav out of the sampler pack.
Next we treated ourselves to some ice cream at Cold Stone (so glad I don't live too close to one of those, it's too good to resist). L.J. knew before we walked in that he wanted the blue ice cream with sprinkles...wow...that Cotton Candy flavor is potent. He ate about half his and then some of my Cake Batter with Chocolate Chips too.
Lastly we went over to Staples and got some printer ink and CDs. Exciting stuff!
Today L.J. went to school and was very excited when I picked him up because they were watching a movie. They only had about 1/2 the class there because of the holiday so they let them watch a little TV (normally they don't watch it at all). I also got Dad hooked up today with how to download songs onto his MP3 Player. Now I've been singing Carry On My Wayward Son all afternoon in my head. Ah...Kansas!
So that wraps up our year of 2008. Tantrums, triumphs and toilet training!





2 comments:
Sounds like you had a busy day!! I hope you have a wonderful 2009!
Cake batter ice cream is the devil! :) Gosh I love that stuff! Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment