Sunday, September 21, 2008

Bowling and Buzz...

Friday night the Junior Woman's Club had a bowling social for all members and families. We had a really good turnout and L.J. had a blast! He bowled one game and then danced and "helped" everyone else bowl for the rest of the night. The cutest part of the night was when one of the songs came on and he was trying to tell me that it was from the Bee Movie. It took me forever to figure out what he was saying because it was so loud in there. It was the song "Sugar, Sugar" by The Archies.

PICS FROM BOWLING





Yesterday the Juniors set up a booth at the local Women's Expo so I was there most of the morning.



Jay and L.J. went out to Cheryl's new house to do some electrical work. I went out there and met up with them and mom and dad when I was done and we all went to lunch. Then L.J. and I went to the Halloween Store to look at costumes. He was just not going to give up on wanting the Buzz Lightyear one so I gave in and got him the long-sleeved-pants-very-white costume! He wore it all afternoon at home and will probably wear it out before Halloween actually gets here.

I AM BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!


SEE MY JETPACK!




and here's some new layouts...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his costume..Avery was sitting in my lap watching the video and thought it was funny. :)

Unknown said...

That Buzz costume is soooo cute! Adorable LO's too Tracy!!!! :)

Vanessa said...

awww, doesn't he look cute!!

Chels said...

too cute!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

The Buzz Lightyear is soo cute!

Jennifer said...

Love the costume!!! Anytime I hear "Sugar, Sugar," I automatically think of Bee Movie. :)