Monday, February 11, 2008

Chocolate!!!!!

First to catch up...Friday night L.J. stayed with mom and dad and Jay and I went to Macaroni Grill for Mark's 40th birthday. It was funny because we got done around 8:30, didn't have L.J. and were at a loss for what to do. We ended up shoe shopping for Jay until the stores closed at 9:00 and then just went home. We're so boring sometimes :)

Saturday Jay worked and then came home and him and L.J. went fishing for a while on our lake and then went to dinner at Chili's while I went out with the LMOMs.

We had so much fun...we did a Chocolate Party at Farris and Foster's Chocolate Factory. It was completely not good for my diet, but we had a good time goofing around while making our pound of chocolate to take home. I made some of Jay's favorites like PB cups and then I made him and L.J. each a Bass Chocolate pop. After the party we went to Abuelo's for dinner.

Here's some pics from that night...Chocolate Party Pics

Yesterday L.J. and I hung out at the house for a while. I was in the laundry room putting clothes into the dryer and I heard him in the kitchen. No big deal, I knew all the food cabinets were locked up. I came out to him standing in the living room with the box of chocolates on the side table, open and him with half of a bass chocolate pop gone and smeared all over his face! I can't believe that little sucker could reach the box way on the back of the counter, let alone open it and get most of it eaten before I saw him. He's so sneaky sometimes. Needless to say by the time I got my camera, the pop was gone and this was the only shot I could get.


Then we went over and hung out with mom for the day while Dad and Jay were fishing with Mark and Brandon.

And here are some new layouts...





No comments: