Friday, October 12, 2007

Ok, catch up time. Last Saturday Christy came up with the boys and we took them to pick out Halloween costumes. Then they swam at mom and dad's and played around the house. We ate dinner there that night. Sunday I got up and walked 4.5 miles and then Jay went to work for a while and L.J. and I went to see the boys before they left. Dad helped them make a cardboard house that they all helped color. Later that day we went to Corey's where L.J. swam his little heart out.






This week has been fairly uneventful. We have been working on "B" and "C" this week and he's catching on pretty quick. Tuesday L.J. got a haircut and then we met Nanny and Mom for lunch at Wine and Roses. That night I had a club meeting so L.J. went with Jay to add a plug over at Tracy and Dawn's. Today we have a breakfast/park playdate with the LMOMs.

It has been a very busy scrapping week for me though...here are new Layouts and Credits can be found HERE














4 comments:

Janeal said...

Great pictures and Awesome layouts! I love them all! Great job and I love your style. Thanks for sharing with us!

Amanda said...

Man did you get a lot of scrapping done this week! What cute boys!

Anonymous said...

Love them all! Your boys are adorable!

Donna B. Miller said...

I want a spa retreat, too. :-) Love the photos.