Friday, May 25, 2007

Late nights...

Monday L.J. and I went to walk and then we just stayed at home the rest of the day. We colored alot - his newest obsession.

Tuesday we went to swim lessons and he is back in the swing of things with that and loving it completely now that the other kids have stopped crying. That night he stayed with Nana and Papa while Jay and I went to dinner for Tracy's Birthday at Abuelos. We forgot it was graduation night and we had to wait for an hour and 15 minutes just to get a table. The food was really good though and we had a good waitress. I figured L.J. would be asleep when I finally got there at 9:30 to pick him up, but he wasn't. He has been pushing the bedtime a little, which is fine because he sleeps later in the morning.

Wednesday we went and got the rest of the party supplies for his Pirate Themed party in June. That night him and Jay went out to wash the truck so I could do the elliptical machine. Then they came in and colored for about an hour while we watched American Idol.
Rinse time...

You missed a spot Daddy...

Ooo! Bubbles!

You can have this one Daddy...

This is the BLUE one! (wrong...but he thinks every one is blue)


Yesterday we went to swimming again and then to Lake Bonny for a park playdate. I love that he can maneuver about the playground without any help now and I'm not so afraid he's going to fall off everything. Last night he went to Gram and Daddy Dave's where he scarfed down meatloaf, mashed potatoes and peas - his favorite meal. Jay worked late and I went to mom's to walk with her around the neighborhood.

No comments: