I can't believe he actually stood still...

"I think there's something on me face"

"What is that thing?"

Helping in the yard...

Since he was away, Jay went fishing while I went to "Bowl for Kid's Sake" for Big Brothers Big Sisters. I am so not a bowler, but I did break 100 - My Score 110!Later that night we went to dinner with Dave and Janie and then took L.J. over to my mom and dad's to spend the night.
All the Juniors that bowled for a good cause...

Jay and I went down to Bradenton yesterday and went fishing with Corey, Jason and Toni. It was a beautiful day - not so great on the fishing, but the weather was nice. Jay and I both caught 2 big redfish and Jay got a couple snook too. L.J. spent the day with mom and dad, shopping, swimming, napping and playing outside.





No comments:
Post a Comment